Tuesday 2 September 2014

Taking Stock - 2

Making : Different styles with my braids. But am just too impatient.

Cooking : Dinner whenever I can. I get home really really tired. Being an assistant is not so easy sometimes. 


Drinking : More water everyday.


Reading : The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O' Farrell. Its been over two weeks now. Patience my dear, patience.


Wanting : To loose weight. After stepping on the weighing scale at Dr's last week I had a "heart attack". *faints*


Looking: At my nails. Am into nail polish and nail painting them. Its not perfect yet. Oh! and the photos I took this past weekend.


Playing: Ariana Grande - Break Free ft. Zedd. Why do most YouTube videos have such negative comments?Sigh!


Wasting: No time trying out the workout videos I downloaded last week. That "heart attack" at the Dr's was enough shock.


Sewing: Still find this very funny.


Enjoying: The peace and quiet in the office. Its almost 6.30 p.m


Waiting: For some awesome news. Or a surprise. Very hopeful btw.


Liking: The fact that its a new month and it began on a Monday.


Wondering: What time I'll get home today. Still in the office and traffic updates from @ma3route is that Waiyaki Way is a parking lot.


Loving: The dress I recently got. I call it the Turn Up Dress.


Hoping: I can leave now but I have to wait a while longer.


Marveling: At how tall my brother has grown.


Needing: Two weeks leave.


Smelling: Paint from the store downstairs. Yuck!


Wearing: Purple nail polish


Following: None at the moment.


Noticing: Am usually on the internet for more than six hours.


Knowing: That I'll get home eventually.


Thinking: I need to go on holiday. My mind and body are not in-sync.


Feeling: Rather hungry.


Bookmarking: 6th September. Family get-together. I hope they actually make it this time round.


Opening: Rather closing all tabs. Its home time.


Giggling: At the comments my boss makes sometimes. She's a very funny and talented woman.


Feeling: Again! Ok. Happy that I can post this. My mind was having a bit of a mind-block.

No comments:

Post a Comment