Friday 1 August 2014

Taking stock





Stumbled upon this Taking Stock on a couple of blogs and figured I should try it out as well.


Making : Chapatis every Monday night.

Cooking : Chapatis. Everyone is enjoying my new found passion. 


Drinking : A glass of iced cold water.


Reading : Anything and everything. I need to book ASAP!


Wanting : A new set of earrings and neck-pieces.


Looking: At my Instagram profile and wondering why I didn't do this earlier.Follow @maryannshawrie


Playing: Temple Run. Oh! I keep hitting my head. Ouch!


Wasting: Time staring at the screen


Sewing: Hahahaha...I can't sew to save my own life.


Enjoying: The Fuse


Waiting: For today's cup of hot chocolate. Tasty.


Liking: My new phone


Wondering: Why didn't I finish this three months ago. 


Loving: My bag today. Gifted to my brother by yours truly.


Hoping: To get off work early today.


Marveling: At how my introverted self is slowly liking her extroverted self. I am such a loner at times.


Needing: A new pair of earrings and neck-pieces. Oh and a book (s)


Smelling: Java's Coffee. Its all in the mind.


Wearing: Black.


Following: None at the moment.


Noticing: The dentist is not so bad after all.


Knowing: I have a purpose in this life.


Thinking: I should appreciate mum more often than I do.


Feeling: Its going to be a good day.


Bookmarking: Anything worth reading. 


Opening: The next tab.


Giggling: At my photos back in the day and today's pick up line*


Feeling: Hungry

2 comments: