Friday 1 August 2014

Happy Birthday

Am clearing up the back log. My birthday was a one month and 19 days ago. I did this post on that day but never put it up... I wonder why. Here it is.


This day, 13th June, I am a year older, wiser and for the very first time I have someone special to share it with, a boyfriend. Previously every other I have been single. Not that its a bad thing to be. 

My wish last year was that I am not 'confused' and get married at the same age as my mum. Am now a year older and no one has yet put a ring on it. My wish did indeed come true.Now that I am a year older, I have a few things planned out.



Go back to school and get that Masters Degree, start up Mabri...we are still working on the logistics, have an upgrade at home. As mum keeps saying we now have two paychecks. Its time to upgrade that home. By upgrade I mean compound cleanup, repainting the house in and outside, start on mum's plan to build proper rental houses...That's a lot to take in. I am willing to start on one or two projects in like three or so years they will all be done. 

Your probably asking what about a wedding. That is also one of them but in a more personal level kinda way. 

My journey of life continues. Thank you God for the gift of life. 


 
                                                 The Reverend blessing me during my baptism a few days from my birth day 

No comments:

Post a Comment